💼 BTC in the government!25 January | by
BTCBitcoin $ 32 687 -10% $ -3 576
ETHEthereum $ 1 340 9% $ 105
Market Cap2.30% $ 978 605 068 163
DeFi Market Cap25.10% $ 44 192 821 841
Hey #Moni Maker ✋
A quick take: If you don't don’t get into bitcoin now, you might not see such prices anymore - institutional investors are going wild and are joining our crypto party quite persistently! On top of that, our experience tells that alts like to follow bitcoin, so let's stack some sats before it's too late,
CeFi World 🌎
Top news of the week; you can’t miss them!
• Former Canadian prime minister called BTC a possible reserve currency;
• MicroStrategy bought BTC for another $10 million;
• BlackRock, the world's largest investment firm, sent two documents to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to add Bitcoin futures to their funds.
• VanEck applied to launch ETF for investing in cryptocurrencies;
Not so loud, but interesting
• PornHub subscription can now be paid by BNB;
• According to Cryptorank the amount of transferred value with ETH grew by 2,853% ($199M -> $5.88B).
• On January 20, Binance lawyers managed to challenge this decision and get it overturned.
• BNB burning.
Bitcoin price can rise above $115,000 by August – Pantera Capital
Meme of the week 😄
We wish you the greates week ever!
And one more thing...Buy Bitcoin! 😉