#042

👾 Degen Stuff: Tesla Car. Edition #42

6 May | by

Hey #Moni Maker 🐸

Today the Gem City mayor's office issued an appeal to the people. From now on, Moni Talks is endowed with the status of a gem agent. That is, now we can write about gems from the entire crypto universe, not just from Gem City. Do you want to give us gems? Join our TG chat and share your gems with us! We'll add them in the digest and tag you. Get some love and hype from Gem City Citizens!

Also, join our Telegram and Twitter. They are gem agents too from now. Be sure, gem agents brings only good gems, because...

We appreciate your Time. Time is Moni.

Let’s start our daily show! Guests, come in!


1

🎊 Actual Events!

The world will be destroyed if you miss them

1️⃣ GreenHeart IDO On BSCPad;

2️⃣ FROYO will launch on the 6 of May 2021;

3️⃣ Oiler Network. LBP on Balancer. 13:00 UTC;


2

Whitelists to follow!

Black & Yellow. White & Bright

1️⃣ ColdStack WL - until 06.05;

2️⃣ Solanium WL - open 07.05;

3️⃣ APIS IDO WL open approximate 10 days from 30.04;

4️⃣ Relite Finance Whitelist (PAID Ignition);

5️⃣ Polkastarter Whitelist CyberHeist 🔥 until May 6, 12:00 UTC;

6️⃣ SingularityDAO WL - until 05.05 12 PM UTC.

7️⃣ Metis will launch its IDO on Ignition Whitelist Close: May 8, 2021 – 4AM UTC

8️⃣ GreenHeart IDO whitelist.


3

Ave, Uniswap!

VVVV 333

Mr. Hayden Adams has published some screenshots to show you that third version on Uniswap is great.

Shortly speaking, looks like the efficiency of using capital for liquidity providers will increase 1000 times. Looks like.


4

Polygon charts are live

KEK met them well

Highlights:

Polygon + Quickswap pairs have been added! (Token list here) — MUST BE ASSET/QUICK PAIR. We’re working to add Asset/Matic.

ETH/BNB/QUICK “Total” values have been added to the “Recent Trades” table

Front end refactor completion — (Future-proofing front end)


5

❄️ It's really cold!

Ice Baby

Our great Moni Maker! Yesterday we posted info about Coldstack in out TG channel. But if you've missed it, enjoy now!

ColdStack is a decentralized cloud aggregator for crypto people. They support both DeFi and NFT, take a closer look

The whitelist opened, but today it will be closed!. So run fast, otherwise you will completely freeze in the cold :)


6

Launchpool uses Proxy

And remember...no VPN!

Hm....! We see an interesting new project on LaunchPool. BTC Proxy.

Quote: Only 1% of Bitcoin is on DeFi, we need better Bitcoin Bridges to get the other 99% across. BTCpx solves the problems with WBTC and RenBTC with the ProxyRelay solution. BTC Proxy has a user interface, insured custodian, Matic L2 gas efficiency and is governed by the PRXY token.

We go it, Moni Makers! Anyway, you can get more here.


7

Smart Pad this May

Any pad for foolz?

Highlights:

Smart Pad Team is happy to announce PAD’s contract address, marking the completion of the Token Generation Event. Here it is:

Moving on, let us briefly touch upon the latest updates to the token’s unlock schedule. You will be able to claim tokens when the platform launches on May 31. At first, you can claim 20% of your current PAD balance. Every 2 months additional 20% will be unlocked for claiming.


8

SHIELD Agents wait 4 u

No Comix, Only real life

We have to say you something. Please, remember, that....Shield IDO on Ignition on 19th May 2021.

🛡️Shield in the 1inch for the insurance markets. It protects users from huge market crashes, rug pulls & sell offs.

🚀Shield IDO will take place on Paid Network's decentralized swapping protocol, Ignition on 19th May , 2021 at 11 AM UTC.


9

Cryptojunks, CryptoPunks..continue!

NFT Has really many heroes

Quote: CryptoJunksare 10,000 unique genital pixel art NFTs with proof of ownership stored on theEthereum Blockchain. The project that beats the dead horse of the CryptoArt movement. Selected press and appearances include theOpen Chodes Exhibitionin Germany andQueef Denver 2021. CryptoJunks are the first "Non-Fungenital Tokens" and inspiration for theEthereum ERC-420 69standard.

Wen cryptopups? Oh, wait....


10

THE END!

See you later!

⚽️: Telegram and Twitter!


Latest

Moni is your radically new cryptocurrency portfolio tracker for effective crypto assets management and analysis.

About the Product