✔️ Putin, Snowden and Bitcoin15 December, 2020 | by
BTCBitcoin $ 19 204 0.42% $ 79
ETHEthereum $ 586 -0.8% $ -4
Market Cap7.10% $ 570 661 064 487
DeFi Market Cap-0.5% $ 18 477 219 718
Hey #Moni Maker ✋
Ten years ago this week we last heard from Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of Bitcoin. You know, Satoshi did two incredible things in his life: created Bitcoin and fu*7ed off. One without the other wouldn't have mattered, because Satoshi's departure made Bitcoin a truly decentralized and untouchable instrument. We personally don't know which of these two was harder for Satoshi. Either way, we're grateful, but it's time to check out the rest of the week's news.
CeFi World 🌎
Top news of the week; you can’t miss them!
• Firstly, Edward Snowden, a former employee of the National Security Agency and the CIA, remembered his tweet from March 13, 2020, when Bitcoin collapsed to $5,000.
• And cryptocurrency derivatives exchange FTX started trading Pre-IPO Airbnb contracts.
• In Russia under a decree signed on Thursday, officials and those seeking any government positions will be required to declare how much crypto they have and where it was acquired.
Not so loud, but interesting
• Investor and a star of the Shark Tank TV show, Kevin O'Leary, in Anthony Pompiliano's podcast, announced a possible investment of 5 percent of his portfolio in bitcoin if it takes the ETF form.
• According to The Wall Street Journal, 169-year-old American insurance company MassMutual, which manages $235 billion in insurance accounts, made a $100 million investment in BTC.
• CoinDesk writes that British bank Standard Chartered has attracted several crypto exchanges to create a service for institutional investors to trade digital assets.
• DBS Bank, Singapore's largest bank in terms of assets under management, announced the launch of trading on its own crypto exchange next week.
• A new lawsuit to block the mirror of Bestchange - bestchange.net is out.
• Bloomberg analysts in a new report believe that the fluctuations in the rate of bitcoin could reach $10,000 - $50,000, and the capitalization could grow to $1 trillion.
• Glassnode Technical Director (CTO) Rafael Schulze-Kraft analyzed 6 BTC onchain metrics and came to the conclusion that the price of BTC could grow by more than ten times from the current values.
Meme of the day 😄
We wish you a great week!
And one more thing...Buy Bitcoin! 😉