😢 Conor McGregor is sad5 April | by
BTCBitcoin $ 58 932 5.60% $ 2 879
ETHEthereum $ 2 105 24.60% $ 209
Market Cap20.60% $ 2 022 938 109 915
DeFi Market Cap17.20% $ 107 187 229 642
Hey #Moni Maker 🙃
Today, in 1963, the automatic Luna-4E station missed the lunar surface by 8,500 kilometers due to a deviation of its flight path from the calculated one and got lost in space. Shit happens, and if you don't want to miss hitting the Moon under no circumstances, be sure to keep an eye on our digests.
NFT Museum 🎨
UFC Star Khabib Nurmagomedov Unveils NFT Card Collection!
$200 m was sold in NFT.
CeFi World 🌎
Top news, you can't miss them!
• ETH reached ATH! $2,100!
• Bitcoin miners already earned more than $1.5 billion in March;
• Visa is launching a pilot program to integrate USD Coin Stablecoin (USDC) payments;
• Tether is not scam (p.2);
• PayPal announced that U.S. customers will now be able to use cryptocurrency to pay for purchases;
• Bitcoin network hash rate reached a historical maximum;
• BTC will beat gold;
• Bitcoin continues to supplant gold as a savings vehicle in investors' portfolios
• Elon Musk loves dogs;
Not so top, but interesting!
• BlackRock bought bitcoin futures;
Defi World 💎
• Funds locked up in the DeFi segment have surpassed $80 billion and reached the $82.57 billion mark.
📊 Analytics We Love
WBD327 - How to Trade the End of a Bull Market with Willy Woo (@woonomic). We discuss:— What Bitcoin Did (@WhatBitcoinDid) March 29, 2021
- Rick Astleys buying the dip
- Willy’s rising Price Target
- Spotting the top of the market
- Futures & derivatives marketshttps://t.co/fdvx63epYy pic.twitter.com/NA9Zbjrhq8
Analyst Willie Wu expects 2021 to be the end of the current "bull cycle" and that we'll see an explosive rise in bitcoin closer to the end of the year.