👣 Bitcoin, PornHub and 1inch21 December, 2020 | by
BTCBitcoin $ 22 940 19.46% $ 3 737
ETHEthereum $ 615 4.76% $ 28
Market Cap13.82% $ 649 502 666 504
DeFi Market Cap1.90% $ 18 833 131 952
Hey #Moni Maker 👌
We've seen 100-500 institutional players stuffing their bags with bitcoins this week, Elon pumping Dogecoin, and even the biggest provider of porn content accepting crypto (and there's a lot of money there). Long story short, this week’s digest is 🔥!
CeFi World 🌎
Top news of the week; you can’t miss them!
• BTC broke ATH! $24k!!!
• After bitcoin surged above $20k and then above $23k, a total of $1.26 billion in futures positions were liquidated, most of which were short.
• Nobuaki Kobayashi, the trustee of the hacked and bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange Mt. Gox, filed a civil rehabilitation plan today. The statement can be read on the Mt.Gox website.
• Glassnode analytical service reports a sharp rise in the number of addresses storing more than 50 BTC (> $1M). The figure rose by 150% to 66,540 addresses.
Not so loud, but interesting
• JPMorgan strategist Nikolaos Panigirtzoglu said that the recent MassMutual investment indicates growing demand for bitcoins among family funds, insurance companies, pension funds, and other investors with large volumes of assets.
• FTX CEO, Sam Bankman-Fried, said that his team plans to offer Coinbase futures as soon as regulatory clarity is obtained.
• Grayscale's assets under management rose from $2.3 billion (January 13) to $12.1 billion (December 12). That works out to a 430% increase in assets under management in 11 months.
• Kraken, one of the oldest crypto exchanges, announced the creation of a dedicated team to integrate the Lightning Network solution into Kraken's infrastructure for bitcoin transfers.
DeFi World 💎
• The total trading volume on Uniswap has exceeded 51 billion.
• The guys at 1inch have announced a major update that allows private transactions.
• 1.5 million ETH has already locked in Ethereum 2.0. At current exchange rates, that's just over $1 billion.
• The DappRadar portal has released its annual report summarizing the year in decentralized applications.
NoCoiner's Life 😯
Visa and MasterCard have left Pornhub. The reason for the departure of major payment systems from the site was a publication in the New York Times.
Meme of the week 😄
We wish you a great week!
And one more thing...Buy Bitcoin! 😉