🎅 1inch, Telegram and Elon Musk28 December, 2020 | by
BTCBitcoin $ 26 747 16% $ 3 871
ETHEthereum $ 731 19% $ 120
Market Cap10.10% $ 734 368 760 739
DeFi Market Cap9.20% $ 19 917 994 835
Hey #Moni Maker ✋
Well, it's the last week of the year. The mood, of course, is festive and it’s not only due to Christmas and New Years, if you know what we mean😉 Well, let's not procrastinate and move on to the highlights of the past week, shall we?
CeFi World 🌎
Top news of the week; you can’t miss them!
• Elon Musk tweeted about bitcoin again, as usual the replies turned into a battlefield, where Microstrategy CEO Michael Saylor also joined
• The SEC plans to sue Ripple over the alleged sale of unlicensed securities.
Not so loud, but interesting
• MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor reported an additional 29,646 BTC purchases worth about $650 million
• Analyst service Glassnode reports that 1.78 million BTC never left a "miner's address," which is 9.5% of the market supply.
• Bitfury Group's Crystal Blockchain platform has released its annual report with results and statistics for 2020. Key takeaways from the report:
• The pre-Christmas stats from Glassnode show that every year since 2009 (with one exception) the number of wallets containing >1 BTC has been growing.
DeFi World 💎
• 1inch released the token and made a generous airdrop.
NoCoiner's Life 😯
• Pavel Durov, Telegram CEO, published a post on his channel in which he talked about future plans of monetization of Telegram.
• Republican Elad Roisman took over as a chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) following the resignation of Jay Clayton, who held the position for more than three years.
Meme of the week 😄
We wish you a great week!
And one more thing...Buy Bitcoin! 😉