🤔 Bitcoin millionaires, DeFi, FTX and Coinbase19 December, 2020 | by
BTCBitcoin $ 23 979 5.28% $ 1 202
ETHEthereum $ 666 3.69% $ 23
Market Cap5.90% $ 689 331 761 298
DeFi Market Cap7.70% $ 2 055 983 451
Hey #Moni Maker ✋
Today, in 1972, Apollo 17 returned to Earth. This brought an end to the lunar program. Forty-eight years later, the crypto-enthusiasts' community has brought the lunar program back - bitcoin broke through the previous all-time highs, and cutting-edge alternative projects are working on surpassing personal former records. Buckle up and don't blink, it's vital to not miss a thing.
The number of bitcoin millionaires increased by 150%
Glassnode analytical service reports a sharp rise in the number of addresses storing more than 50 BTC (> $1M). The figure rose by 150% to 66,540 addresses.
By the way, this makes all the early bitcoin miners, who mined at least one block (when the reward was exactly 50 BTC) millionaires.
Crypto is building a utopia where everyone can make money using their knowledge.
In today's world, where everything is changing so fast that soon all of us will measure distance in parsecs and wealth — in the speed of access to information.
In crypto, studying cutting-edge projects and breakthrough technologies (and reading MoniTalks, ofk), you can achieve unprecedented heights...:)
DeFi transactions volume exceeded $270 billion in 2020
The DappRadar portal has released its annual report summarizing the year in decentralized applications.
Here's an overview of the report:
– DeFi app transactions exceeded $270 billion in 2020, a figure that grew more than 12-fold over the year;
– Throughout the year, there was an influx of funds into the Ethereum ecosystem. The growth of ETH/BTC from 0.018 BTC to 0.028 BTC is a clear indicator.
– Yield Farming is one of the major reasons for the growing popularity of DeFi protocols.
– 87% of total DeFi transactions were made by users of just ten projects.
– The NFT sector has shown strong growth this year, perhaps the growth will continue in 2k21.
– Among the main limitations of Ethereum ecosystem development was named the problem of scalability. One of its signs is expressed by a significant increase in the average price of gas.
– DappRadar analysts expect DeFi applications to be the main driver of the crypto economy in 2021.
We seem to have an answer to the question, "Is DeFi the next ICO or does it offer something meaningful?" Can we close the topic or should we wait another year?
Coinbase may be listed on FTX prior to its IPO
FTX CEO, Sam Bankman-Fried, said that his team plans to offer Coinbase futures as soon as regulatory clarity is obtained.
FTX is currently in talks with CM-Equity - a Munich-based financial firm - to get regulatory clarity from authorities outside the U.S. on whether and how trading can launch. FTX first partnered with CM-Equity for compliance reasons when it launched tokenized stock trading in October.
Let us remind you that FTX also recently launched Pre-IPO Airbnb trading a day before it got listed on NASDAQ.
You can sign up for FTX by following this link.
Armstrong, go solve your problems with the tax guys and other structures and jump on FTX!
They are smart guys; we trust them: crypto will ToTheMoon, we guarantee it!