🤔 Facebook & Libra, PayPal, ETH 2.0 and Elon Musk30 November, 2020 | by
BTCBitcoin $ 18 628 0.9% $ 166
ETHEthereum $ 586 0.9% $ 5
Market Cap1.80% $ 564 489 447 070
DeFi Market Cap-3.20% $ 18 889 066 877
Hey #Moni Maker 🥳
Well, Bitcoin Black Friday seems to be over, congratulations to all who took the opportunity and participated in the sale! If you didn't, don't be down - the best time to buy bitcoin, as you probably already know, was yesterday, but the second-best is luckily right now😉!
Anyhow, the world does not revolve around Bitcoin alone, so let's go check what else has last week brought us.
CeFi World 🌎
Top news of the week; you can’t miss them!
• Looks like Facebook is preparing to launch the Libra cryptocurrency in January next year.
• And a November letter of Pantera Capital investment company says that PayPal and Cash App have a strong impact on the BTC deficit and, accordingly, leads to an increase in its price.
• In recent days, users deposited more than 524,288 ETH (~$320 million) to the address of the depository contract, required to launch the zero phase of Ethereum 2.0 update.
Not so loud, but interesting
• On November 25, the Arkhangelsk Regional Court considered the appeal against the decision of the Kotlas City Court to block BestChange.ru, a website aggregator of cryptoexchangers, in Russia.
• On this week, Bitcoin has dropped below $16,500, and $1.9 billion worth of positions have been recently liquidated; most of those were long positions.
• Also according to CryptoRank, the total volume of bitcoin futures trading exceeded $62 billion, a new record high. Binance Futures accounts for most of the volumes - $11.8 billion.
• Hm...The head of PayPal is very optimistic about Bitcoin's prospects. He also said in an interview with CNBC that the company would allow using crypto as a means of payment for any transactions of all PayPal merchants from the beginning of next year. (there are 28M merchants!)
• Another one head: Gabor Gurbacs, head of the VanEck strategy department, said that they have launched Bitcoin-ETN ( bank note traded on the exchange). Their Bitcoin-ETN was cleared on the German exchange Böerse Xetra.
• Wow! Let’s speak about records and numbers: we usually think that Bitcoin All Time High (ATH) was at $20,000, but this is an approximate figure. Let's take a look at the more accurate data.
• And a new record! The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) saw $1.8 billion in trading volume.
• In addition, The number of bitcoin whales (owners of at least 1000 BTC) has reached 2000. According to Glassnode, this is the highest figure in 4 years.
PlanB, the creator of the Stock-to-Flow Bitcoin price prediction model, believes that this bullrun will start in January 2021, as it happened first in 2013 and then in 2017.
Content Like & Share 💜
A new study by The Chain Bulletin says that according to some data one of the most likely places where Satoshi could work on Bitcoin between 2008 and 2010 was London. 👇
NoCoiner’s Life 😮
The capitalization of Tesla grew by about 650% YTD and overtook the half a trillion dollar mark, and Elon Musk bypassed the founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates, to become the second-richest man in the world. During this year, his fortune has grown by $100 billion!
Meme of the week 😄
Have the greatest week ever!
And one more thing...Buy Bitcoin! 😉